SIM-PBK is seeking Architectural Project Managers and Senior Project Managers to join our rapidly growing national firm with a commitment to the practice of Architecture for our Fresno, California office. Responsibilities will include project management, coordination and preparation of construction documents for small to large size projects and construction administration. This demanding and fast paced position will require a personable candidate with extensive experience in drawing, client service and vendor relations.
Our firm focuses on educational facilities with 4 offices in California and 6 in Texas. SIM-PBK offers its employees competitive wages, great benefits and a retirement savings plan. We offer a fun and family atmosphere where individuals can advance their careers to their maximum potential.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee projects from design, construction documents through construction administration.
- Able to work with the design team and oversee production staff.
- Work with clients, consultants, and State Agencies responsible for plan approvals.
Education and Experience
- Architectural Project experience
- Knowledge of California Building Codes
- Architectural degree preferred but not required
- Architectural license preferred but not required
- Ability to use AutoCAD, familiarity with REVIT
- Ability to use Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to use Bluebeam Revu is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time positions
Interested candidates should submit a resume by email at email@example.com. Please be advised that while all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.