The architect’s duties will include accurately preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations; supervising various aspects of assigned projects.
- A minimum of 5 years experience.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture.
- Must be a licensed Architect.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors.
- Must be quality minded and self motivated