The intern’s duties will include accurately preparing project construction documents; communicating with and coordinating the preparation of documents with consultants, contractors, team members; reviewing shop drawings, project submittals, etc. for document compliance; documenting code review and compliance; communicating and coordinating with management, clients, consultants and contractors related to daily business operations.
Candidates must have excellent graphic, written and verbal communication skills and possess a strong desire to excel and advance in a fast paced, challenging and client focused environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for professional growth and career advancement within an award winning architectural firm. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. An aggressive, client oriented personalities with a knack for creative problem solving will succeed in this position.
SIM-PBK is an award winning architectural, engineering and consulting firm that has been a leader in the design industry for 30 years. SIM-PBK has built a client base of more than 200 clients, a list that includes school districts, university systems, hospital systems and Fortune 500 corporations. SIM-PBK offers employees competitive wages, health care and 401K matching along with numerous opportunities to become involved in extra-curricular activities and organizations established through the firm. SIM-PBK has established a culture that has led to the firm being named to the list of “Best Places to Work”.
- Must have an Architectural degree
- A minimum of 3 years of professional experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using Revit Architecture.
- Ability to use ACAD, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling, Animation, Rendering computer graphics programs a plus.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact with senior management, external client organizations and vendors